Submit your Kill
Submissions to 100 Best Kills are now closed.
Terms and Conditions
100 BEST KILLS CLIP CONTEST T&Cs
Any questions please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions. Capitalized words used herein have the following meanings:
- “Company” means Badass Digest, Alamo Drafthouse and Fantastic Fest.
- “Entrant” means an individual who has validly registered to take part in the competition.
- “Trailer” or “Film” or “short” means a movie clip which an Entrant uploads to the official 100 Best Kills Clip Finding Contest website.
- “Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions.
In order to post a Film for the 100 Best Kills Clip Finding Contest, the following must be adhered to:
- Entrant must enter valid contact details.
- Entrant must upload clip to the official 100 Best Kills Clip Finding Contest website and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Entrant must first upload short to Vimeo™ or Youtube™ and then link to the Official 100 Best Kills Clip Finding Contest site.
- Entrant must keep Best Kill clip to under 90 seconds of time, there is no minimum length.
- Entrant must be of legal age in the jurisdiction in which they live.
By uploading a Film, you agree that:
- The Company has the absolute right to review and reject at any time any short Film which Company deems, in its sole and absolute discretion, is unacceptable.
- If Company determines at any time that Film is not acceptable, you agree they can remove the Film immediately from the official 100 Best Kills Clip Finding Contest website
- You understand that Company is not required to give any reason for its determination that a Film is unacceptable
Producer Amendment. Producers reserve the right to add clips if they feel great work is somehow being overlooked by the public.
Indemnity. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company harmless if Company incurs any loss, cost, or expense (including attorneys’ fees), due to any claim by you or any other parties relating to the posting of your Film on the official 100 Best Kills Clip Finding Contest website
Notices. All notices shall be in writing and shall be delivered by e-mail to each party’s last known email address.
Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and the other items referred to herein represent the complete agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
Amendment. The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting notice thereof on its website. Upon posting, the amended Terms and Conditions and the other items referred to herein shall represent the complete agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the United States.
Disclaimer. It is possible that Films which you post may be downloaded or copied by third parties without Company’s permission, and you waive any claim against the Company for such actions.
Further Actions. You agree to execute any and all documents and take any other actions reasonably required to effectuate the purposes of these Terms and Conditions. You grant us a power of attorney for such purposes (it being acknowledged that such appointment is irrevocable and coupled with an interest) with full power of substitution and delegation if you fail to do so within five (5) business days of our written request.
Execution. By clicking the appropriate “I Accept” button, you are “signing” these Terms and Conditions for all purposes under applicable law.